Job Description (Chief Financial Officer)
Profile :- Chief Financial Officer
Department :- Finance and Accounts
Place of Reporting :- Daryaganj, Ansari Road, New Delhi
Working time :- 10:00 am to 6:00 pm or till the day’s urgent work lasts
Qualification required :- CA + CS
Salary Budget :- Rs. 12 Lac per annum.
Reporting to :- Chairman and Director.
Experience Required :- 6 to 7 years.
Joining :- Within 1 month from confirmation.
- Fund Management for investment in Mutual Funds and Securities.
- Liaoning with banks for Fundings.
- Liaoning with Stock Exchange for its compliances.
- Income tax assessment & hearings.
- GST & VAT related works and its assessments.
- Handling all Finance and Accounts including finalization of Balance Sheet and Share Accounting.
- All secretarial related work and its compliances.
- Company Law and its compliances.
- Looking after NBFC (Non Banking Financial Companies) compliances.
- MCA (Ministry of Corporate affairs) compliances.
- All SEBI related compliances.
- Taking care of labor law compliances such as Provident Fund and ESI.
- Inter branch reconciliation.
- Assisting in statutory audits.
- Taking care of all Accounting and Banking related work of small companies.
- Working on all Secretarial & RBI compliances.
- Assisting in Share Accounting work i.e. Shares Payin/ Payout, Finance Payin / Payout.